It’s never too early to start thinking about checking some items off of your holiday shopping list! So I’ve gone ahead and rounded up some of my favorite items that I think would make amazing gifts and stocking stuffers!
Gifts for Women under $100
- Cozy accessories– You can never go wrong with this type of gift, unless the recipient lives in Hawaii then yes it may be slightly off target, but us new englanders can never have enough scarves, hats, and warm layers. Stick with neutral colors such as grey, cream, and black that will match everyones already existing winter wardrobes!
- A great book– No I’m not talking about hard hitting novels and auto-biographies, theres been a serious trend towards lighter reads such as Chrissy Teigen’s modern spin on your grandmothers cookbook and Closet How to’s by todays most popular bloggers. These books allow you to get your hands dirty in the kitchen and spend a day in the life of these strong and inspiring women.
- Jewelry– Okay so jewelry has always been a pretty standard Christmas gift but I’ve chosen a few of my favorite pieces that are classic and will stay in style through the constantly changing trends. Bauble Bar is another great site to find unique pieces!
Skin Care & Beauty
Beauty products are truly one of my favorite gifts to give and receive. Many people are hesitant to spend the money to invest in skincare and beauty regiments that their skin truly deserves! It is SO important to take care of your skin and is definitely not an area to skimp on but yet seems to miss the necessity list for those busy women (and men) in your life. I personally own most of the products on this list and could not live without them.
- Clarisonic– MUST HAVE! enough said. Really though it may seem like a steep price tag for something that your hands can do, once you use a Clarisonic you feel like you have been washing your face wrong your whole life. The brush gets super deep into pores and scrubs away dull layers! I’ve used mine once a week (so that it doesn’t over exfoliate my face but varies for everyone) since I was given it as a christmas gift three years ago.
- High Quality Brushes– I LOVE the flat head brush that comes in this kit that can be individually priced at a quarter of this kits price alone. The flat head brush is amazing for contouring and applying bronzer underneath cheek bones.
- Caudalie Face Masks– These Caudalie face masks are amazing and I saw results as soon as the next morning! so grab a glass of wine or some hot coco, a good movie and your favorite face mask and relax this holiday season!! Oh ya and grab one for everyone on your list.
- Its a 10– I use this spray every single morning after I get out of the shower. It is a leave in conditioner, detangler, and protects your beautiful locks! Just spray in your wet hair and go! If I had to get rid of every hair product but one, this would be the one I would keep!
These gifts hit the budget a bit harder but are all great staple pieces for the women in your life.
Gifts for men
Okay so it is a bit harder to get in the mindset of what the men in your life would want this holiday season, so I consulted my subject matter expert- my boyfriend, to see what he looks forward to seeing underneath the tree.
Here are just a few of my favorite sites to use this holiday season to avoid crowds and lengthy lines.
Nordstrom has free shipping both ways! ShopBop allows you to link through your Amazon Prime account for free two day shipping!